Do you have an air fryer and are wondering if you can air fry your favorite snack, Tyson chicken fries?
It’s a simple and easy process that gives you a delicious treat with a crunchy outside and moist chicken on the inside.
We’ll give you all the tips and tricks to get the best crispy Tyson chicken fries in the air fryer.
Advantages Of Air Frying Your Tyson Chicken Fries
Air-Frying Is Healthier Than Deep-Frying
Most health experts agree that an air fryer is a healthier way of cooking than deep-frying with oil. A substantial reduction in fat is also achieved, as well as a reduction in calories from using less oil.
Oil frying may also cause other harmful effects that can also be reduced by making your chicken fries in an air fryer instead.
May Preserve Nutrients
The use of convection heat, like that found in an air fryer, can preserve several beneficial nutrients, including vitamin C and polyphenols, which act as antioxidants.
Therefore any nutrients in the frozen chicken fries are kept.
How To Cook Tyson Chicken Fries In Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the frozen chicken fries out of the freezer.
- Fill the air fryer basket with the number of chicken fries you want to eat.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes at 380F, flipping halfway through the cooking process.
- Enjoy with some nice barbecue sauce or honey mustard!
What Is The Recommended Cooking Time For Tyson Chicken Fries?
The cook time for Tyson frozen chicken fries when cooked in the air fryer is only 8 minutes.
Keep an eye on the frozen chicken fries when cooking them for the first time, as cooking times can vary.
The perfect way to make your own Tyson any’tizers with this easy recipe. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauces.
Tips And Tricks For Air Frying The Best Tyson Chicken Fries
- If you want the best results, make sure your air fryer is preheated before cooking frozen chicken fries in the air fryer basket.
- Ensure your air fryer basket isn’t crowded – cook the frozen chicken fries in one layer for the crispiest fries and the fastest cooking time.
- Chicken fries can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days after making them.
- A meat thermometer should be used to check the internal temperature of the air fryer chicken fries, which should be 165°F.
- Fryer frozen chicken fries should not be defrosted; they should be cooked directly from their frozen state.
- Depending on the chicken fries in air fryer and how much you are cooking, the cooking time for the chicken fries will vary.
- It is important not to overcook the air fryer chicken fries, or they will become dry. All the air fryer recipes for chicken and french fries times will vary.
- Use the air fryer basket to reheat frozen chicken fries for two or three minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.The air fryer chicken fries leftovers can be reheated in increments of 30 seconds in the microwave, but they won’t come out crunchy.This is the same for all brands of chicken fries, including Tyson any’tizers chicken fries.
Best Side Dipping Sauces That Go With Tyson Chicken Fries
Spicy Ketchup Dipping Sauce
I wanted to try something different, so I chose slightly spicy ketchup.
All you need is half a cup of ketchup with a pinch of chili powder added.
A good squirt of Worcestershire sauce, ¼ tsp garlic powder, ¼ tsp brown sugar, ¼ tsp horseradish, and a couple of good squirts of yellow mustard.
Avocado Mayonnaise Dipping Sauce
Make avocado mayo by combining two tablespoons of avocado with one tablespoon of miracle whip, one tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp lemon pepper.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Combine 1 tablespoon honey mustard and 2 tablespoons plain mayo, add some grill mates spice rub, and mix.
Add little bits of spice and taste. You can always add more but cannot take it out once it’s in.
This sauce is perfect for air fry chicken fries.
If you have some leftovers, you can pop them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge for two days.
How To Store Air Fryer Chicken Fries
- For optimum shelf life and safety, place the cooked chicken fries in shallow airtight containers or cover them tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
- When stored properly, fried chicken fries made in an air fryer will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
When Is Fried Chicken No Longer Safe To Eat At Room Temperature?
When the food is left out and the temperature gets in a range of 40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, the growth of bacteria can start to increase.
If left at room temperature for more than two hours, your air-fried crispy chicken fries should be discarded.
You’ll find yourself making breaded chicken fries again and again in the air fryer because they’re so easy.
When it comes to kid-friendly snacks, chicken fries are much more enjoyable than chicken nuggets since they are much more entertaining!
Curb your fast food cravings with a healthier version of air fryer frozen chicken fries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
What Is the Recommended Cooking Time for Frozen Chicken Fries In An Air Fryer?
For best results, air fry frozen chicken fries for about 8-10 minutes at 380 degrees F. Ideally, they should not be air-fried for too long, so they don't dry out, but they should be thoroughly heated to a 165F internal temp.
Chicken Nuggets And Chicken Fries Are The Same Things, Right?
There is a great deal of similarity between the nuggets and air fryer frozen chicken apart from their shapes. There is a breaded batter on both, and they are deep-fried, air fried, or can even be baked. Just a more fun way to present chicken.
Is It Possible To Reheat And Cook Frozen Chicken Fries In The Air Fryer?
It is possible to reheat chicken fries in an air fryer by air frying them for up to 3 minutes at 350 degrees.
- One packet of Frozen Tyson Chicken Fries
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the frozen chicken fries from the package.
- Cook chicken fries by placing them into the air fryer basket without overcrowding it.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes at 380 F.
- Shake the air fryer basket halfway through.
- Serve the chicken fries with your favorite dipping sauces, like bbq sauce or honey mustard.
- Enjoy the best-frozen chicken fries you've ever made and use these again when you need easy air fryer recipes for appetizers at a party.
- Keep an eye on your chicken fries, as the cooking time can vary on different air fryer models.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 282mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 8g
We've done our best to provide accurate nutritional information, but it will vary based on the ingredients you wind up using and the amounts used so you should double-check the product labels for yourself.