If you’re wondering if you can cook frozen Ore Ida fries in your air fryer, we are here to confirm yes you can.
Using an air fryer, you can cook frozen crinkle fries with the same excellent taste and texture without adding any unhealthy fats. Air frying also produces even cooking for the frozen crinkle cut fries thanks to rapid air technology.
By the end of this article, you’ll be able to get even better results than you could’ve hoped for when making these delicious Ore Ida golden fries as a snack or side dish.
Table of Contents
- Advantages Of Ore Ida Golden Fries In Your Air Fryer?
- Tips And Tricks
- How Long Should You Air Fry The Fries For?
- How To Spice Up Ore Ida Golden Fries
- How To Store Your Air Fried Fries
- Can You Reheat Air Fried Frozen Crinkle Fries?
- Final Thoughts
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Air Fried Ida Crinkle Cut Fries Recipe
Advantages Of Ore Ida Golden Fries In Your Air Fryer?
- In addition to being incredibly easy, it produces incredible results. You can make a batch of your dream french fries quickly this way.
- French fries don’t have to be defrosted – the Ore Ida golden fries in air fryer combo allows you to pull the fries straight from the freezer and put them into the air fryer basket.
- As a result of air frying frozen crinkle cut fries, you won’t have to deal with messy oil like you would when deep frying them. Plus frozen crinkle cut fries in the air fryer will be incredibly crispy, unlike when you bake ore ida crinkle fries in the oven. Simple and light, yet more effective than your deep fryer.
- Take advantage of your creativity! You can make a variety of dishes with air-fried french fries as your side.
- For those who prefer to eat their french fries by themselves, there are several seasonings you can add. For a spicy taste, you can also use garlic powder, onion powder, flavored salt, or chipotle powder. You can also serve it with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Alternatively, if you wish to take the frozen french fries to a new level, add your favorite toppings and condiments to the fries.
Tips And Tricks
- Air fryer frozen fries can be air fried with no oil added! You can simply take the frozen fries out and cook them in the fryer. There is no need to spray oil.
- You only need to remember that air fryer crinkle cut fries come in various sizes and thicknesses. As soon as you have made your first batch of air fryer fries, you’ll know what cooking time is best for your french fries. Depending on how thick they are, the cooking time will change.
- Don’t overfill the air fryer basket or tray. Cook the frozen crinkle cut fries in a single layer. You can get them to cook more evenly if you don’t pile them too thickly together. If you want to make a lot of french fries do it in batches.
- It is best to preheat the air fryer for more even cooking of the air fryer frozen fries. The air fryer tends to cook frozen french fries faster in second batches because it is already hot.
- You should adjust the cooking time according to the thickness and crispiness of the fries. If you want a softer air fryer frozen french fries, reduce the cooking time. Make your french fries crispier by increasing the time.
How Long Should You Air Fry The Fries For?
There will be a difference in cook time due to the thickness and size of your french fries. Frozen fries are cooked at 390°F. Approximately 16 to 18 minutes should be required.
In addition, the number of fries put into the fryer basket can also affect how long it takes to cook.
For instance, 1/2 pound of frozen fries will be cooked faster than a pound of frozen fries simply because there will be more space for air and heat to circulate.
Different air fryers produce different heat levels, so you should monitor the first batch if you’re using your air fryer for the first time to make Ore Ida fries.
How To Spice Up Ore Ida Golden Fries
Add cayenne pepper: Toss one teaspoon of cayenne pepper onto these frozen crinkle cut fries and mix them up for a kick.
Garlic and Onion Powder: Add a bit of garlic and onion powder, and toss the frozen french fries well before adding them to the air fryer basket.
How To Store Your Air Fried Fries
Crinkle cut fries are best eaten immediately after cooking. If you need to store them, store them in a refrigerator-safe container. Keep refrigerated for no more than three days.
Can You Reheat Air Fried Frozen Crinkle Fries?
Of course! Place the crinkle fries in the air fryer basket and air fry at 390 until crispy and heated through. Start with about 5 minutes.
It is up to you how golden or brown you wish your crinkle fries to be, which can be enhanced by adding a few minutes to the fries in the air fryer.
Another, less desirable way to reheat your fries is by using a microwave-safe dish, placing the frozen french fries on the dish, and microwaving at 30-second intervals or until they’re hot.
Microwaving won’t give you the nice crispy outside you get with an air fryer though.
As a result of perfect golden crinkles, every family meal becomes a success thanks to the crispy exterior you get as you cook frozen fries in the air fryer.
When you’re contemplating your next meal, make sure you include Ore-Ida golden crinkle cut fries in your planning with your favorite dipping sauce.
Perfect air fried fries make cooking quicker and easier with one less thing to worry about.
Pop the fries into the air fryer and let it do the job. Serve with some fried chicken as a delicious meal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How long do you air fry frozen crinkle fries?
Air fryers at 390 degrees F take about 18 minutes to cook the frozen crinkle fries.
If they aren’t crunchy enough, you can pop them back in the air fryer for another minute or two to crisp up.
Do you have to preheat air fryer for frozen french fries?
It is certainly recommended! When you preheat air fryer the crinkle cut fries will cook evenly and the cooking process will be quicker. If you decide not to preheat, you will need to add some minutes to the cooking time.
Do I need to defrost frozen french fries before air frying?
Nope, you can still get those Ore Ida crinkle fries to have that nice golden brown look and crispy texture by throwing them into the air fryer straight from the freezer.
Air Fried Ida Crinkle Cut Fries Recipe
Ore Ida frozen French Fries make for a delicious crunchy side for you or your family to enjoy.
- 1 bag of frozen Ore Ida fries
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While that is going on remove the frozen french fries from the freezer. Sometimes a good smack on the counter will help loosen them up if they're frozen together.
- Then place the fries inside the air fryer basket that has been preheated
- Ensure the frozen crinkle fries are in a single layer; otherwise, you will need to remove them about halfway through the cooking process and shake them to cook evenly.
- Fry for 16-18 minutes at 390°F.
- Serve with a nice dipping sauce.
Cooking time can differ among different air fryer models. No cooking oil is needed as your air fryer cooks the golden brown fries to perfection.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 9 kcalTotal Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
We've done our best to provide accurate nutritional information, but it will vary based on the ingredients you wind up using and the amounts used so you should double-check the product labels for yourself.
Kristy WarrenHello, I’m Kristy and the person behind KitchenPicker.com. I regularly post daily life kitchen-oriented things like kitchen hacks, kitchen tools, utensils, and related articles. The purpose of this blog is to make an archive and share my ideas and knowledge with my followers.
Tyson Chicken Fries Air Fryer Recipe
Tyson chicken fries air fryer recipes are so easy and fun to make. We'll show you how to cook them just right so they're golden and crispy, along with what to..